SSWE Series-IE4

Three Phase Super Premium Efficiency Asynchronous Induction Cast Iron Motors


Technical Characteristics:

Frame Size (mm)

160-355

Output Power (kW)

7.5-315

Rated Voltage (V)

400

Full Load Current (A)

15.8-528

Frequency (Hz)

50

Speed (r/m)

3000, 1500, 1000

Number of Poles

2, 4, 6

Mounting

B3, B35, B5, V1

Protection Class

IP55 or above

Insulation Class

F or above

Temperature Rise

B

Duty

S1

Cooling Method

IC411/IC416


  • Product Detail

WONDER presents our SSWE Super Premium Efficiency motor line, exceeding the IE4 efficiency levels defined in IEC technical specification IEC/TS 60034-31 and draft IEC standard 60034-30 edition 2. SSWE Series are Wonder-designed three phase induction motors with cast iron housing, widely applied in general industries.

SSWE Series are designed for who consider energy efficiency a core element of the quality of electric motors. Costs with energy correspond to approximately 90% of total operation costs throughout motor lifetime, while acquisition, installation and maintenance cost the other 10%. Wonder motors can operate the most of its designed lifetime consuming the minimum possible energy with high levels of productivity operating continuously without unplanned stops and with top performance, thus guaranteeing energy savings and reduced payback time.

Besides the capability of energy saving, the surface treatment of Wonder products has been high recommended by our customers. Surface roughness of all visible surfaces on the motor is from 50-125 microns. All parts of the motor are painted, also inside fan cover and the chamfer on B5 and B14 flange. Shaft and flange mounting face are without paint, but are corrosions protected with oil product. The paint type and layer thickness makes the motors suitable for environment category C3 in accordance with EN ISO12944:1998 suitable for both marine applications and industrial applications.

Alternative painting plans are available on request, which are suitable to guarantee additional protection in aggressive environments, either protected or unprotected.

 

Main Tech Specifications:

  • Frame Size: 160-355mm
  • Output Power: 7.5-315kW
  • Speed: 3000, 1500, 1000r/m
  • Poles: 2, 4, 6
  • Protection Class: IP55 or above
  • Insulation Class: F or above
  • Cooling Method: IC411/IC416


Industries:

  • Water Treatment
  • Air Handling
  • Marine, Onshore and Offshore
  • Mining
  • Energy
  • Agriculture & Aquaculture
  • Textile
  • Construction
  • Woodworking


Applications:

  • Water Pumps Motors
  • Air Compressors Motors
  • Gearboxes Motors
  • Hydraulic System Motors
  • Ventilation Motors
  • Grinders Motors
  • Textile Machinery Motors
  • Mills Motors
  • Wind Turbine Motors
  • Generator Units Motors


Send A Message
If you are interested in our products and service, or other information about Wonder, leave a message please. We will give you feedback within 24 hours.
Related

products

IE2 High Efficiency Electric AC Motor Low Voltage

WE Series-IE2

High Efficiency Three Phase Asynchronous Induction Cast Iron Motors
View More
Vacuum Motor Pumps Motors Low Voltage AC Motors

SWE Series-IE3

Premium Efficiency Three Phase Asynchronous Induction Cast Iron Motors
View More
AC Electric Motors For Gearboxes

ZWE Series-IE2

High Efficiency with Increased Power Asynchronous Cast Iron Motors
View More
High Efficiency Electric AC Motors Inverter Duty 3 Phase

WVF Series

Three Phase Inverter Duty Asynchronous Cast Iron Motors
View More
Two Speed Three Phase Motor Double Speed

WDS Series

Two Speed Three Phase TEFC Induction Cast Iron Motors
View More
PM Brush DC Motors For Hydraulic

ZY Series

Permanent Magnet Brush DC Motors (PMDC)
View More
Two Speed Three Phase Motor Double Speed

WDS Series

Two Speed Three Phase TEFC Induction Cast Iron Motors
View More
IE4 Electric AC Motors Aluminum Supplier

SSWEA Series-IE4

Three Phase Super Premium Efficiency Asynchronous Aluminum Induction Motors
View More
Subscribe
Welcome to subscribe to Wonder's newsletter, product catalogue, service details to know more about us.
Send A Message
Send A Message
If you are interested in our products and service, or other information about Wonder, leave a message please. We will give you feedback within 24 hours.

Home

products

about

Contact